This gallery contains 1 photo.
If you are a true fan of the show and what it originally represented then I’m sure you will have mixed feeling about the upcoming 4th season as I do. Once again the powers that be took it upon … Continue reading
I will start this review by saying, you have to like to see the underdog come out on top when facing adversity as well as seeing them fall flat on their face, you have to really be moved by the human spirit and only like football just a smidgeon because football is what gives the show that extra ooommphh!
Now with that said season 4 has started out effin awesome! Now don’t get me wrong here the new kids aren’t a Jason Street or a Tim Riggins or Smash Williams or even a Landry but these new kids definitely have what it takes to bring to the show what the aforementioned kids bought. It will be pretty interesting to say the least to see how this season develops.
So far coach Taylor has been the victim of a mutiny aboard the Panther team ship led by the new QB’s father who happens to be filthy rich. Now coach is at East Dillon High which is like the Texas version of Eastside High from the movie Lean On Me so you know what my boy is going through. Then you have Riggins who dropped out of college and came back to Dillon to work with his brother at the garage and is dealing with his issues and problems along with a young teenage girl who is somehow being raised by him. Buddy Garrity is no longer a Panther! WHAT!! yup no longer a Panther which stems from the mutiny I mentioned earlier and now his dealership is being blackballed and losing money. Tammy Taylor, coach Taylor’s wife is still being her herself.. His backbone, his anchor, an understanding fiesty hell of a woman!
In closing the season is only 5 episodes in but it is shaping up to be damn good season. For those who have never seen the show catch it on Fridays at 8pm on NBC and if you want to catch up you can do so on Hulu.com until next time always remember Clear Eyes!, Full Hearts! Can’t Lose!
1. Tracy Morgan
2. Tina Fey
3. Alec Baldwin
This show is pure genius and very entertaining, Tracy definitely has come a long way from his first ever appearance on Def Comedy Jam some years back when he came out onto the stage in some penny loafers a tight ass long sleeved button down shirt and a Beenie cap and killed it. Anyway here are some of the best quotes Tracy has uttered on the show and they are hilarious.
6. Here Tracy asks an asian woman if she is a large child or a small adult
5. Upon treating a co-worker badly on the show Tracy states ” we have to be cool to everybody, because the future is like a japanese game show: You have no idea whats going on”
4. Tracy is running game on a new dancer that just came on the show and says “Before you worked here, were you an ass scientist? Because your ass blah, blah, blah, you get the point. So what’s your name?
3. He tells Kenneth “Kenneth, your haircut is disrespectful to lesbians.”
2. While talking to Liz Lemmon about a lie they tried to pass off and says “But it’s like a black Barbie Doll in Arizona, nobody’s buying it.”
1. Tracy is bragging about a role he got in a movie and says “I’m playing Garfield. My whole part is being shot on green screen in 3 days and they’re paying me exactly 1 million teacher salaries.”
Some of the quotes are genius in themselves and some are just retarded but they are defiitely funny, Tracy definitely has come a long way.